Wow! What an exciting past few weeks it has been! I apologize for not being around a little more, but I had to take care of my lovely clients. Have I ever mentioned how much I love them? In the past month Christina Leigh Events has had a reception, engagement party, graduation, 3 weddings, a 50th wedding anniversary party, a trip to Fort Worth, TX for a 2013 bride, a cocktail party, a Miss Oklahoma dinner (that is 10 events in 4 weeks!) and met with 7 potential brides for weddings! Is God good or what! Not to mention this past week I was volunteering my time to make sure all 45 of the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant contestants, and 35 red coats, enjoyed their lunch and dinner donated by incredible sponsors and people who believe in the organization! We couldn’t have fed all of the ladies without awesome donors; Mrs. Fields Cookies-Woodland Hills Mall, Rib Crib-101st and Yale, McAlister’s Deli-81st and Lewis, The Upper Crust Catering, Mazzio’s (they have been donating lunches for 37 years!) McNellie’s, Subway, Charleston’s-71st and Yale, Coney Island-Jenks (they have been donating lunches for 36 years!), Qdoba-71st and Memorial, Charlie’s Chicken and so many more! Thank you to all of the donors and to the Kiwanis Club of Tulsa for sponsoring the pageant for 40 consecutive years, and congratulations to Miss Oklahoma 2012 Alicia Clifton!
Now that it’s back to the ‘real world’ I have some very exciting news to share with you! This morning I received TWO very exciting emails:
2. TO SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST… I also received an email to let me know that Christina Leigh Events has qualified for the possibility to win a $250,000 business grant!!!! I was (and still am) literally shaking in my boots y’all! I have made it a point not to begin a business in debt, and have been incredibly blessed to have amazing clients to grow my business at the incredible rate it has grown. God is continuing to bless my business, but with His blessings I need your help. The individuals at Chase and LivingSocial have been beyond grateful to create this opportunity to small business’s like CLE and I could not be more excited! Please follow the information below to vote for Christina Leigh Events as a recipient of the Chase and LivingSocial Mission:Small Business grant. This is only step 1 in a process that will take 4 months, but I can’t do it without your help. Christina Leigh Events needs a minimum of 250 votes to qualify for the next step by June 30, all you have to do is:
- Go to missionsmallbusiness.com and log in using Facebook.
- Search for “Christina Leigh Events”.
- Click on the blue VOTE button next to our business name to show your support for our business.
- Share this vote with all of your Facebook. Twitter and Email friends!
I am so excited and honored to be up for this grant made possible by Chase and LivingSocial. I would sincerely appreciate your vote!
Next week Meet Me Monday will be of a very special new family member.
I hope you have a happy week! I will be back to blog soon!