What an exciting day at Christina Leigh Events! Not only is it 10-11-12, but we are 30 days from being 1 year old! I launched CLE on 11-11-11, and what a better way to celebrate than a giveaway! I’ll have to admit it was a little tricky to figure out how to come up with one giveaway that anyone can enter, but we did it! So, what are we giving away? A custom Illustrative Moments sketch from Debi Jones Griffin herself! You may remember our blog post for what to do with your dress after your wedding, here. We are so excited to be able to offer a sketch to one of our awesome fans, but how do you enter and win?
1. To enter simply send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “1 Year Giveaway”:
- Your wedding picture, engagement picture if not yet married, or picture of the bride you would like to enter into the giveaway
- The name of the bride you would like to win the giveaway
- A short paragraph why the bride in your picture should win the giveaway
- *Note: The picture of the bride submitted must be the entrant to the giveaway.*
2. As soon as your picture, name and description are received it will be posted in our “1 Year Giveaway” Facebook photo album. Here’s where the fun begins!
3. To receive votes you MUST:
- “like” Christina Leigh Events on Facebook
- “like” Illustrative Moments on Facebook
Entries will then receive 1 vote for each:
- “like” on the image you would like to vote for in the “1 Year Giveaway” photo album
- “comment” on the image directly from the Christina Leigh Events Facebook page.
- “share” on the image directly from the Christina Leigh Events Facebook page for your friends to follow the same voting steps.
4. The picture that receives the most “likes,” “comments” and “shares” by 11-11-12 will win the custom Illustrative Moments sketch!
5. Entries will be posted today, October 11, 2012, tomorrow, October 12, 2012, but NOT on Saturday, October 13, 2012 or Sunday, October 14, 2012. Entry posting will resume Monday, October 15, 2012 to Facebook.
6. The winning bride will need to submit full frontal, three-quarter view, detail description and color of the dress to be sketched. Production of the sketch will not be produced until all needed images are received.
Christina Leigh Events reserves the rights to sensor images, comments and/or posts for any inappropriate contest content.
We are so excited that one of our awesome fans will receive such a fun, custom sketch! Whether you have been married for 20 years, were married last weekend, are getting married in two months, have your 1 year anniversary coming up (paper is the traditional gift to give) or have the perfect bride you are looking for a Christmas gift for; the possibilities are endless to enter! Hurry and get your entries in! The faster we receive them, the faster we can post them and the faster you may begin voting.